Monday, September 23, 2019

#2 Are the speaking and listening tasks difficult for you? What are the challenges you often face when you listen and speak in English?



It isn’t difficult for me to read aloud a short paragraph or a conversation, but It’s a little hard when I express my thought .
I was a little nervous when I was talking so that my mind's gone blank after I finished some simple sentence.
I feel that speaking is harder than listening when retell the story. I have taken note of the story when I was listening, but I couldn't description the story accurately. when I repeat the story with a simple vocabulary and omit some content, the details of the original story are omitted.

2 comments:

  1. Retell a story is not an easy job, through pratice, you can make it better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, it's not an easy job. More practice will help. No need to worry too much.

    ReplyDelete